Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd finally say Hi,

Received a call from my Vauxhall dealer today advising my car is ready for collection on Wednesday. I'm like a kid at Christmas I can't wait any longer.

Having come from an Impreza 330S which I had to sell when I moved house, I've had to live with an 04 A3 with 100k on the clock for past couple of years so it's most definitely time for a new motor!

I've gone for an Asteroid Grey Astra Elite Nav.

Engine is the 1.0 Turbo as I only live 10 minutes from work and want something eco this time round.

Optional extras are:
Intellilux LED Matrix headlights
Parking Pack
Driving Assistance Pack
Smartphone Holder

Absolutely cannot wait to get it! Having always gone for rapid barebones cars it'll nice to have a car loaded with toys.

Will get some pics up when it arrives :D

Scott

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ordered it mid January been trying not to think about it since it was little while before collection but since I got an email last week asking me to start my onstar registration I've been like an excited little puppy :p

·
Registered
360 Posts
That's pretty quick delivery. What did the online tracker show? Was it's prediction accurate?

·
Registered
280 Posts
I ordered mine on 14/1 and got it 2 weeks ago!

I was lucky in that the dealer already had one to the exact spec I wanted already on the way, they simply changed the colour.

Suspect that they had ordered a silver one, as my key is silver coloured so doesn't match the car (I am told that the keys are colour coded?)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.