Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am either going to be painting my front grill/badge black or body coloured instead of chrome,I am struggling to decide between the two so i thought i would get some opinions.
My car is a power red 2016 astra elite hatch,i like the idea of having it the same colour as the body as i like it on previous vauxhalls but i have never seen this type of badge body coloured because as you know they used a completely different grill/badge design for the new astra

thanks i look forward to your opinions!

·
Registered
331 Posts
I think black with the chrome logo looks best. The red doesn't look great IMHO.

@Cornishtaz - wow.... your car is amazingly shiny. That is what I want mine to look like.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
THANKS GUYS!

that was very helpfull! i like the look of the black definately but i was also thinking the black with the red badge might look cool!

also i was wondering where or what did you use to wrap yours? i was going to use plastidip but a wrap would be better

·
Registered
83 Posts
somervillearron said:
THANKS GUYS!

that was very helpfull! i like the look of the black definately but i was also thinking the black with the red badge might look cool!

also i was wondering where or what did you use to wrap yours? i was going to use plastidip but a wrap would be better
Sorry to throw a spanner in the works but I think the red looks superb!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
somervillearron said:
THANKS GUYS!

Gloss black wrap was used on the grille, window trims and lower bumper

1 - 11 of 11 Posts