Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I made this user on your great site, as we don't have any similar sites in Denmark, hope it's ok?
I ordered a fully speced INNOVATION back in December, and was told that it could take up to 10 weeks to delivery :shock:
Is the "order time" the same in UK?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Yes, I ordered an SRi on 31 December and delivery is estimated for 25 March.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Are actual delivery time better than or worse than the initial predicted delivery date?

I ask, as my delivery date is a week after my old Vectra MOT expires and I'm not 100% sure it will pass... I may drop the Vectra off with my dealer a week early if they'll let me.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok thanks, I see that it isn't better over there then, just have to wait in excitement for a little while longer then.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi,

I ordered a Astra K Elite Bi Turbo Diesel at the beginning of November and my delivery date is currently 15th March 2016. So to answer your question, yes. Although to be fair I am not sure when they started building the Bi-Turbo model.

Jon

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dealer called yesterday, car has arrived :cool:
Went there to have a look, and I absolutely can't wait till it's done, it looks awesome :D
Only downside is, I'm going away for 2 weeks, so I'll have to be patient just a little while longer :cry:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts