Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you think people living in Europe want British build or polish build. The reason I asked is the new Astra is now build in Poland so do polish people and the rest of Europe want polish build better quality and the rest is crap. We British want Ellesmere Port. Better then that Poland rubbish or are we buying into all this crap. Love to here everyone views on this. Me personally I think both factories are the same.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I'm sure there is no difference in build quality between the 2 plants but I personally wanted (and got) a uk built car. The reason for this was I wanted to support uk jobs and buy British even though it's not a British car as such but not many are 100% british anymore.
Also as it's stated in the advertising that it's built in the Uk and this was part of the decision making process when choosing the car I would have felt a bit cheated to have found out it was actually made in Poland.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I dont care where it's made, as long the product is good quality and comes from reputable company. Naturally if it was build in my country i would prefer it, if it is compatible with the first sentence.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts