Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen someone in here, changed the bulbs in the fog lights to LEDs already to match the Intellilux headlamps, and must say it looks ace (should have been standard I think). Can anyone tell me what type the Astra K uses in the fog lights, and do I need any kind of resistor in front of them?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a lot for the quick reply ;)
I found a couple on Ebay my self, but they all say that you need load resistors to get it error free?
Do you by any chance have a picture of them from the front? Would like to see how much you see the bulbs through the clear glass.
Are you happy with the amount of light and the colour yourself?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks a lot for the pictures, it gives a very good impression of the fit and the light. Is the lumen sufficient in them (do they actually work in foggy conditions)?
Must say your car looks really good :) can't wait to to see it with the H&R's

·
Registered
834 Posts
It's the one from the link I ordered but they don't fit...thought it was me at first but compared it against the oem bulb and the lugs on the metal base are larger on the led bulb

·
Registered
834 Posts
cornishtaz said:
The ones in my link fit perfectly
Are the bulbs definitely H8 for the K? Spoke to the place where I got the bulbs from and they say they do t have any H8's and I cannot find out what is actually fitted....although the ones I took out looked like the photo you uploaded yesterday

·
Registered
834 Posts
Would have modified them but looks like the only way to do that is with a dremmil with a small grinder attached..think my angle grinder would have made mince meat of them :lol:

·
Registered
463 Posts
I have the data print out from Vauxhall and can confirm the fog light is H11

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.