Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Dealer said middle of March so hopefully not too long now. I'll try and get some pictures on here when I get it. The blue looks good though. I would have been happy with that.

·
Registered
8 Posts
That's one tight garage :).Sky Blue really looks very nice in real life pictures.

·
Registered
325 Posts
This color is awesome, I just love it! My family and girlfriend not so much, they prefer black.. Can you please tell me if dirt and dust very visible on this blue sky color or not?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Guess the answer is that the colour does hide the dirt pretty well.

I have done a few motorway journeys in spray and rain etc. and the car has been dirty, but not as bad as my old silver Insignia used to be.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Thanks MarcR! It seems like the best choice and a makes the car look very unique. However, I haven't seen the green one though.. I think it looks very nice also.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
drcl said:
Thanks MarcR! It seems like the best choice and a makes the car look very unique. However, I haven't seen the green one though.. I think it looks very nice also.
Don't go by the colours on the Vauxhall website or brochure though. They do not reflect what the car looks like in real life. I can't remember who, but there are at least a couple of guys on here who have the Emerald Green, and I think they feel the same.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Of course, I don't judge them by the looks on website or brochure. I've seen in person black, grey, red, white and sky blue, and the sky blue one seems the prettiest of them all, at least in my opinion. :) I would really love to see some pictures of emerald green also, since I don't think I will see astra in that colour in my town any time soon. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts