Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
** i've just received my heko wind deflectors so thought I would post an updated picture, the sun is shining brightly so apologies**

Collected mine yesterday. I've gotta say I am so surprised and impressed by the acceleration of this engine, the drive feels assured and confident, steering is extremely light but make navigating around tight situations easy...the interior feels premium and the features are endless, i've very happy with my purchase.

Only issue, they forgot to add my power flex bar and phone holder, they said they weren't sure it could be retro fitted but I assured them it could so will speak to them on Wednesday to hopefully arrange it being done.

** apologies for the pictures**

Attachments

G

·
Looks awesome, lovely in white. I'm getting a SRi in white and I can't wait! Might even look better upside down lol.

I noticed that the powerflex bar is available on the official Vauxhall accessories website so fingers crossed that it can.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, the difference between the astra J 1.4 100hp energy and the 1.0T astra K is massive.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Congratulations! I bet you're pleased!

Is there any chance you could rotate your pics - I am not too good at standing on my head! LOL

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't know why the pics displayed like that I saved them correctly.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol, thanks Swiss that looks good.

Yeh I'm loving it and considering I've driven a fair few quick cars this is a delight.

I have been pushing it a bit and the engine sound is lovely, I was thinking of replacing the air filter with an k&n to enhance the sound a bit.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Been busy detailing my car for the 1st time ever, also fitted my kick plates and rim protectors

Attachments

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
morgoth said:
Nice, looks same as mine! But I'm I the only one who thinks Opel's logo looks much better than the Vauxhall's?
I agree that the Blitz looks better than the Griffin, but as a whole I think the UK public would hate to lose the Vauxhall name,

·
Registered
331 Posts
Yep. the Blitz looks great.... makes me think of speed a lot like the logo for The Flash. However, I do also quite like the Griffin - I much prefer this incarnation of it over the previous one. It is very synonymous with UK car manufacturing and from that aspect I would hate to see it go.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The sill plates are easy to fit, use Ipa to clean the area, then line them up to your preferred spot, start peeling the backing paper as you go.

http://Www.rimsaver.com, they have 2 products rimsavers and rimsavers pro, too early to say but I'm hoping they will do the trick and for a decent amount of time.
They also come in a variety of colours allowing you to use them for styling as well as protection but I decided to keep the colour subtle as I couldn't decide whether or not to plastidip the rims and which colour.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Proph said:
Been busy detailing my car for the 1st time ever, also fitted my kick plates and rim protectors
Hi where did u get the silly plates, I like those, I think they'd look lovely on my red sri

1 - 20 of 63 Posts