Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Has anyone as yet ordered or got an Elite or Elite Nav and opted to have the Intellilux lights? If so did you get the Driving Assistance pack for the cost of the Intellilux lighting system (£1560). There still seems to be some confusion over whether you order the Intellilux lights for the Elite you also get the Driving Assistance pack as well. The Vauxhall configurator suggests you do, but other sites suggest you have to pay out another £595 for the Driving Assistance Pack.

I am waiting to test drive an Elite Nav 1.4 Turbo auto, which my dealer states is due to turn up shortly. Thanks for any help Elite owners can give.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
On the Elite you need the Driver Assistance pack as the Intellilux headlights need the upgraded camera to fully work. On the Elite the price is £995 + £595 totaling £1560 on the SRi the Intellilux is only £995 as the Driver Assistance pack is standard.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi

Thanks. I thought that was right, and know there was a similar thread the other week. It's only because on a couple of other sites I have been on recently, when you input the options it charges you £1560 for the Intellilux lights and then £595 for the Driving Assistance pack.

Thanks and by the way your new Astra looks great. I keep looking at your posted photos which has convinced me to go for Power Red, so you have saved me £545 on metallic paint!

Cheers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts