Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In Emerald Green due 1st week in March. Test drove a 1.4 non turbo Sri before we ordered ours. Very impressed with how it drove and how premium the interior felt. Hopefully the Turbo will give it a bit more poke.

·
Registered
106 Posts
James 33 said:
In Emerald Green due 1st week in March. Test drove a 1.4 non turbo Sri before we ordered ours. Very impressed with how it drove and how premium the interior felt. Hopefully the Turbo will give it a bit more poke.
Great choice of colour! The turbo will make a big difference to the car.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks that's good to hear. I'm a keen driver so like a nice revy engine. Got 2.0 tdi Seat at the moment so looking forward to going back to petrol power. My wallet may suffer slightly though looking at people's mpg figures.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Been looking out for an Emerald green Astra out on the road but nothing yet. The dealer had a Mk6 Coupe in the showroom in Emerald green an my wife fell in love with the colour (she's Irish) so that was that. I've slowly come around to the idea but don't know what it looks like in natural daylight. Artificial lights and photos don't show pearlescents in there true shades I don't think.

·
Registered
6 Posts
how does the 1.4 turbo compare to the likes of the Astra H 1.9 cdti 150? kind of torn between 1.6 turbo and 1.4 turbo my old astra was good but want a bit more of a punch

·
Registered
495 Posts
I had a 2.0 diesel gtc before I got my 1.4t it feels as quick and can obviously hold the gears longer and its lighter than the gtc

Never test drive the 1.6t but I'm happy with the 1.4t

·
Registered
6 Posts
Razormatt said:
I had a 2.0 diesel gtc before I got my 1.4t it feels as quick and can obviously hold the gears longer and its lighter than the gtc

cool ...booked my test drive for both on thursday so will report back on the 1.6t then

·
Registered
6 Posts
Razormatt said:

cool ...booked my test drive for both on thursday so will report back on th 1.6t then

1 - 10 of 10 Posts