Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd post up some pictures of the Driver Information Screen

This is the information menus on my SRi Nav with Driver Assistance Pack and colour screen

Speed

Trip A(Reset everyday so I get a daily MPG)

Trip B(Reset at every fill up)

Current fuel level status/ instantaneous consumption

Oil Life(Count down to next oil change)

Tyre Pressures

Trip Timer

Speed Limit Memory(Shows last speed limit sign)

Distance in secs to car in front

List the items drawing large current

Shows mpg over the last 30 miles in 3 mile blocks

Shows trip average mpg and current eco status for current driving condition

The bottom of the screen also displays current speed sign, cruise control status, odometer, green/amber/red car for collision alert. green/amber lane departure, gear change/up indicator.

The main screen also displays various messages regarding EPB status, new traffic signs, sport mode various status messages regarding the status of bulbs and fluid lvls. There are quite a few other messages that also get displayed

Alot of the screens had to be setup using the options menu as I only had 6 screens when I collected the car

·
Registered
798 Posts
Does the graphic in eco menu moves while driving do indicate the best way to economize fuel?
I thought this menu was only present in 1.0 for fuel economy. Did you have to activate this option somewhere?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Can someone clarify for me... Do all the standard models come with mono display and the Nav models come with colour display?... Is there any other pack, intellilux / driver assistance etc that give you a colour drivers screen?

·
Registered
411 Posts
If you're missing pages, it's likely because they haven't been activated. To make them live, use the small screen in front of you that shows trip comp or radio etc...

1. Go left, then scroll down to 'options' - tick
2. Scroll up or down past tyre load etc to choose 'info pages' (it's a strange looking page with check-boxes on it) - tick
3. Move right to 'edit list' - tick
4. Scroll up/down to choose the pages you can see - tick
5. Go left, back to whichever screen you want

Hope this helps

TJ

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Personal luxury car

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
Can you two see a software version number or release date displayed in any of the menus. It would be useful to compare.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Also as for software I can only find this on the main screen

Don't think anyone else has an elite yet so can't compare if I should have some of the menus like the Eco and top consuming but I would have thought they should be there

Attachments

·
Registered
411 Posts
Sorry, yes, my bad, didn't see the whole post.

Only explanation I can come up with is that the missing pages don't show with the petrol engine - lame, I know, so I've asked elsewhere but it'll be next week before an answer appears.

Software - car's out on demo at the moment, I'll have a look when it returns.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Thanks in advance

I presume that's the only software number which I posted a pic of maybe you can see if yours matches

Hopefully someone else will come along soon with an elite

·
Registered
360 Posts
Save Vehicle Info to USB looks interesting if you want to give it a try please. It might have additional information in it.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I think save to USB is there to save personal info on like address or phone numbers you may have saved in the system

Will give it a try over the weekend as I don't have a USB drive with me

1 - 20 of 39 Posts