·
Registered
2 Posts
gmprog said:
Modzzo said:
gmprog said:
what device do you have?
Mdi2
Have you had any luck with replacing the VIN or coding out the "Service Adaptive Cruise" error with GMPROG? I've replaced my cluster and have been able to code out the memory seat error, but still have the adaptive cruise as well as no odometer on my new IPC. When trying to replace my VIN it just shows "Couldn't record VIN number "W0VZT6ED0JXXXXXXX" on "W0VZT6ED0JXXXXXXX"", and as for the adaptive cruise, there is no obvious one to disable for the service message, I've disabled all the other "ACC's", assuming its in "02" as that is the one that has the warning errors, and the service message must be one of the "UNKNOWN" ones, but just not sure as to which one..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everybody, I got a 2020 Astra k with original Digital tacho with navi pro media system. It's possible to see the map in the middle of the tacho like the Insignia?
I attach a photo to let you understand what I'm asking for
Speedometer Trip computer Car Odometer Tachometer

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hallo zusammen,
Ich habe einen Astra k bj 2017 mit dem einfarbigen Tacho und dem R4.0.
Ich möchte auch auf einen digitalen Tacho umrüsten.
Ich würde einen neuen Blinkerhebel für das adaptive Kurvenlicht / ein neues Lenkrad bekommen. Meins hat jedoch kein HMI, ist es trotzdem möglich?

Umstellung von 39043503 auf 13473235
Umwandlung von 34258849A in 34215507C
Umstellung von 39085721 auf 39113400

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi everybody, I got a 2020 Astra k with original Digital tacho with navi pro media system. It's possible to see the map in the middle of the tacho like the Insignia?
I attach a photo to let you understand what I'm asking for
View attachment 7874
hi
im curious about that too, did you find any way to fo that?

also im looking for a way ro activate speeds and road signs reading, i have the front camera, anticollision, white line alerts, but not road signs :/

tha,ks to anyone who could hep on the suject!

:)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Did anyone do this retrofit and find out how to disable the "Service ACC" message if the Astra only has regular cruise?
I've been through pretty much every option with GMProg and this is the only thing I can't figure out how to turn off.

101 - 111 of 111 Posts