Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hi I'm new to this forum and still getting used to it anyway like your car I'm getting one in a few days iv chosen the Red SRI 1.6 T no sat nav as you have yours what's it like to drive ECT and has anyone got information on the 1.6 Turbo Version fuel Consumption power any help will be very helpful

·
Registered
856 Posts
Lock-N said:
Hi I'm new to this forum and still getting used to it anyway like your car I'm getting one in a few days iv chosen the Red SRI 1.6 T no sat nav as you have yours what's it like to drive ECT and has anyone got information on the 1.6 Turbo Version fuel Consumption power any help will be very helpful
Hi

I have the 1.6 Turbo SRi Nav and according to the car I am getting 41mpg, however, if I work it out using how much fuel I've put in to how many miles I've done then it's round about 33mpg.

Very nice to drive and quite quick but I've never yet managed to fill the tank. Best so far was 95% full.

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
856 Posts
The Northumbrian said:
33 mpg seems ok to me for a car with 200ps. I assume it's still pretty new and should then get better. It sounds like a great car anyway.
Hi

Yep seems reasonable to me too :) and it is very nice to drive. I've had it since 23 January.

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nice colour that. Probably the one I'll go for but will need to see it in the flesh. I can't tell from photos :/

But no matter the colour, I am not a fan of chrome trim on any car. I'd gladly pay £300 for a 'black pack'.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now I have got it home and its clean, it looks really good! Very happy with the colour choice.

The brochure or VX website does not really do it any favours!

What engine / spec / options you thinking?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Love the colour, I'm still waiting for mine to be delivered. Would be great to see some more pictures now you've picked it up?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Will take some. It's a bit dirty now as I had to do a motorway run the day after collecting.

It is very good on the motorway. Plenty of power under the right foot ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.