Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my "k" is due the 15th feb ..ish and i am already sick with excitement , anybody else going to be struggling to not go near it until march for the new plate ?

·
Registered
495 Posts
I'm very impressed with mine and I'm sure you will be the same the 1.4 is extremely quick I must admit would love to test drive the 1.6 turbo now for comparison but that would probably make me feel like I should have gone for that so what I don't know I won't miss :lol:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Deeps said:
Just looked at Track my Vauxhall and it now tells me it is built and having final checks. :D
Bizarrely, it's still not showing anything for me other than Astra SRi 1.4T 150ps - not even a build slot. I ordered near identical spec on 31 Dec, 2 days after you, but without tinted windows, keyless entry and spare wheel. Hope they haven't lost my order... :shock:

I suspect we won't get Watts linkage suspension on our 2016.5 models - pity, I as really want it now I know what it is...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.