Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At last...It seems so long between ordering it on the 20th January and the delivery date next week.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Good news, just hope it's not delayed for any reason.. I ordered the same( not intelli lights) in March and delivery was supposed to be today! I was told last week the car was with the transport company but still no sign at my dealers (Midlands) today. I'm still waiting with bated breath!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope not. I think this delivery confirmation is pretty well booked in as they have confirmed delivery to my workplace on that date. Fingers crossed.

Hope you get yours soon.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Had telephone confirmation of my delivery tomorrow - so looking forward to it's arrival :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Good news. I had an email today saying mine's arriving Thursday so fingers crossed. Changing a J sports tourer for the K. I've been very impressed with he J and fingers crossed the K will be even better

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It has arrived and even though I knew what it came with I was still blown away with it.
Colleagues stood in astonishment as I played an James Bond video, got 16mbps up and down from the speedtest of the onstar WiFi, looked at the boot space and rear seat release (40/20/40) and finally the LED lights. All that and they never got to experience the fantastic engine - Yes it has the acoustic pack under the hood and the watts link suspension.
No pictures as it is quite mucky due to the wet weather here and a quick jaunt up the motorway with all the road spray.
The emerald green is very dark. I knew it was but in the overcast day means it does look almost black. Waiting for a better day to see the other aspects of the colour but still very pleased with it.
After filling up, both the car and onstar show 100% fuel and the needles do the sweep action when turning the key.

·
Registered
33 Posts
If you don't mind posting a few pic of both outside and inside it would be appreciated. I will be taking delivery of mine next Tuesday. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts