Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner

Completely satisfied

4K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  MarcR 
#1 ·
I have posted a few times on this forum about various things. Obviously the forum is an ideal way to share experiences and to find out if problems occurring are isolated or common. I just want to say that I read every review I could find both in the press and on youtube prior to taking an Astra k out for a test drive.
I bought the model they had in the showroom because I did not want to wait. It did not come with any extras.
The only problems I have were that there was no locking wheel nut tool and I had a bit of hassle getting a spare wheel and one blip with interference on the radio.
My car seems to have come with all it should have.
I am getting about 44mpg over the 3000 miles I have driven. I find the car comfortable, incredibly quiet and very responsive. I think it is a good looking car and am really enjoying owning and driving it.

Discussion starter · #5 ·
I have to say that I drove a 1.0t test drive and it was definitely on par with my Dad's Astra J and a lot quieter than my Corsa D.

I traded in my 2010 j Astra 1.7 cdti. Ithought that was a good car, comfortable and quite quiet apart from wind noise around the wing mirrors at speed., but this k version is definitely a major improvement. I have done a few long drives..300 miles each way and have found the driving easy and the car comfortable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.