Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

When I picked up my Deep Sky Blue Astra last week, I expected to be handed a blue key, matching the outside colour as I had seen with some of the initial Power Red coloured reviews.

Instead, I got a silver key? Did anyone actually get a matching colour key or was it only for the journalists or certain colours?

·
Registered
856 Posts
Asher said:
I have Power Red Sri, my key is Black and Red, the spare set just black.
Hi

Same here key has red on like the car. My wife's Adam key is also colour coded to the car and its green.

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
280 Posts
I have a silver key as well.

Assumed that because dealer had already ordered a car to the spec that I wanted, but had to change the colour of the car, that the key was to the colour of what they originally ordered.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Strange, isn't it? No-one with a blue car seems to have got a blue key then? I did wonder if the metallic cars got a metallic key but that's not the case all the time...?

Good job I like the car as otherwise I'd be grumpy about it! :lol:

·
Registered
27 Posts
My car is Asteroid Grey, however the key is a clear type colour and the spare is just a plain key. Safe to say when I got handed the keys, I was slightly disappointed as I thought it was colour coded to the car

·
Registered
8 Posts
joe.bloggs1 said:
Ive got a carbon flash astra. One key is carbon flash the other is just a matt black spare key.
Same here, basically one key is glossy black and the other matte.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts