Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Vauxhall Astra CDTi Sri Nav 2018
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bit of a new one not really discussed much.. but does anyone know of any nice car mats for the Astra K Hatchback?

I'm looking for a nicer set this time around rather than the standard black but at the same time don't want to pay an extortionate amount.

I had seen these with the grey mat colour, silver twisted edging but I'm not too sure on quality.

Any recommendations are welcome

·
Registered
176 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,324 Posts
I fitted these within my Astra, very heavy duty rubber, as I kept wearing through the cheaper fitted types. Think they cost me around £30 from eBay.
Only issue I had with them is that they stunk of rubber for a few days, so I washed them with detergent and left them outside for a day, first.
I bought them, as I wanted them to last, which they seem to be doing OK. Had them in my car for around 2 months now. My car is red, hence the red edging.
The previous issues I've had with the cloth type ones, including the original set is with driving an auto I tend to wear them out within one place, I doubt this would occur with my current set, as they're made of 5mm thick rubber, as most rubber mats you buy are 3mm thick or less.
Here are mine-

Hood Automotive design Grille Automotive exterior Automotive lighting
Automotive design Bumper Trunk Netbook Floor
Hood Automotive lighting Car Automotive tire Vehicle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts