Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive just replaced all my interior bulbs in my Astra. All easy peasy, there all 501's. Just pop off the covers, pull out and replace. But i was dissapointed to see there is no footwell lights. So i purchased small led strips, 15cm ones. So will be installing them in my front and rear footwells and ive also got a 1 meter led strip for the boot to install along with an extra boot light. You will see there is a gap at the opposite side where your boot light is. Its just a case of ordering a new light unit and wiring it in. Easy! A few simple things to make your vehicle better.

But the big question is: what size are the fog lights and does the astra have side lights. If so what size are they? Also what size are the indicator bulbs all round? I do not have the intellilux system. I have a 1.4T SRI 150.

Many thanks!!

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hello all,
I've replaced all interior bulbs too with leds, no problems. Its when I tried to replace rear number plate bulbs even with canbus leds I still got an error message.
Can anyone help..
I've also the front Leds intelilux and want to replace the yellowy fogs, any suggestions.
Thanks
Freddie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts