Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Just thought id share this. I couldnt bring myself you pay vauxhall silly boot liner price. So ordered this off ebay for £34 delivered from i think it was poland.

Seems to be a good enough job wouldnt be the same quality as a genuine vauxhall one im sure but was cheap. Anyone used these cheaper ones before and know how they last over time. The centre looks like carpet but its more like a foam gripper (pretty sure thats not a good thing!!)

Thanks

Richard

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I was put off one of these as the one I was looking at said it came rolled...
Can you confirm or deny, as if it did come rolled, it doesn't seem to be a problem

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi yeah mine came rolled up i set it out in the garden flat in the sun for 20 mins and it flattened out perfectly but saying that it unrolled very well initally anyway. As for weight they are really light. I definately would not rate it as highly as the offical vauxhall one quality wise but its definately a good job and ive had no issues with mine.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Yes, I'm really pleased with mine and would definitely recommend it.

Remember the good old days when we used to just go to a shop to buy something and they'd only have one so we'd just buy it without checking out all the reviews, comparing weights and thickness and asking online for advice? ... and that's just for a boot mat - you should see how long it takes me to buy a TV...

Handwriting Product Organism Gesture Font

xkcd.com

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts