Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some photo's of my car which arrived on the 26th March having been ordered on the 30th November.

Great Car but a couple of shocks compared to my old Astra J....

1. I opted for the spare wheel in this one and my goodness does that seriously shrink your boot space compared to welll my old J.
2. Fuel Tank. The range in the old J was around 650 miles on a full tank whereas this one is down at 350. Not the end of the world but certainly makes it feel like the tank needle is dropping quicker. That said it is currently reporting at 65mpg.

I think the number plate expressed my feeling when it actually turned up :)

Another thing...... the aerial...... I seem to have a kind of hybrid shark fin with an antenna sticking out of the top.... not at all like any of the various pictures I've seen.

Anyway a great car and the Bi turbo certainly does give it a kick. I think it performs slightly better than my Astra J 2L Turbo.

Very pleased with it.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire

Plant Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Tire

Attachments

·
Registered
411 Posts
The range in the old J was around 650 miles on a full tank whereas this one is down at 350
OMG indeed - if my new one does that sort of mileage I'll be handing it back and returning to Big Red!

Aerial - Nav versions get the Jaws roofline, yours is nice, but not quite Carling... ;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well actually the truth is I painted the calipers. I kinda liked the blue.....

As to the milage thats what it seems to be reporting in terms of range.....well actually its currently quoting 350 ,miles range at 57% full soooo I may have got this a tad wrong. Sorry about that...

The Nav one also gets the newer steering wheel while mine seems to be the same as the old J. Still works fine.... but possible not quite errr Carling... :p)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts