Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Been a regular reader of the forum over the past few months whilst I waited for my Summit White SRi Nav (1.6 CDTi 136PS S/S) . Finally bitten the bullet and decided to join :)

Picked the car up in early February, I absolutely love it. The dealer threw in free parking sensors as a sweetener to get the deal but after reading some of your posts I wish I'd have asked them for parking assistance pack :lol:

Pictures can be seen on my post in the Members Gallery.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hello and welcome. I ordered the parking assist after reading posts on here but I still don't have much idea of what it does exactly. I suppose that's called blind faith. I have parking sensors on my current car and they've been great and at least you got them for free.

·
Registered
360 Posts
For just a bit more the Parking Assist Pack provides a rear view camera in the large display and electric folding mirrors. It also offers automatic steering to help you park but you still need to control the accelerator, brake, gear (forwards/reverse) and clutch.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I would have liked the camera. I don't have the confidence in the parking sensors yet as they are a little slow to react. Moved from a bigger car so it might just be me forgetting it's not as long on the rear. Everything else is awesome though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts