Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bad news I'm afraid it's seem android auto not coming to the nav 900 only r.4 I'm gutted wanted to watch my showbox while I wait for the missus doing the shopping just kidding about that part. There be no update nothing the dealerships are saying to customers it coming when it fact it not to make people part with the cash. Them get fob off about it when you complain

·
Registered
856 Posts
PACMANIA said:
Translate that shit please :roll: English thanks
Hi

That comes across really badly. Its a german website so not sh!t as you put it but their native language. As others have said use Google Translate and keep your opinions of other languages to yourself.

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
411 Posts
PACMANIA said:
Bad news I'm afraid it's seem android auto not coming to the nav 900 only r.4 I'm gutted wanted to watch my showbox while I wait for the missus doing the shopping just kidding about that part. There be no update nothing the dealerships are saying to customers it coming when it fact it not to make people part with the cash. Them get fob off about it when you complain
From where do you get this?

And are you seriously suggesting that dealerships will take money for an update that they know won't arrive then will not refund it?

You're talking nonsense.

·
Registered
29 Posts
PACMANIA said:
Whoa! Putting to one side the crass comment, I am truly surprised that English is your first language! :shock:

G

·
Rapster said:
PACMANIA said:
Whoa! Putting to one side the crass comment, I am truly surprised that English is your first language! :shock:
Agreed. No place for that kind of behaviour on this forum or anywhere else for that matter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts