Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new Astra is the best Vauxhall ever built, with at least 30,000 pre-orders taken prior to its European launch.

Clothing Tire Wheel Watch Vehicle registration plate

"The entire team has done an outstanding job on the new Astra. It's another chapter in our comeback story."

After Neumann introduced the Astra hatch, General Motors CEO Mary Barra took the wraps off the Astra Sports Tourer and announced around 30,000 orders have already been made to date for the new Astra K.

Have you pre-ordered? Let us know below.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi people I'm new on here but yeah I just pre order the all new Astra elite nav model in bronze colour with estimated 22nd December collection date but can be sooner or after that date :lol:

·
Administrator
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Iharold said:
Hi people I'm new on here but yeah I just pre order the all new Astra elite nav model in bronze colour with estimated 22nd December collection date but can be sooner or after that date :lol:
Welcome to the forums, I hope you get it sooner than that but it could be a nice Christmas present for you. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.