Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just fitted my new mudflaps to the car yesterday. Very very easy to fit. Picked them up at cost price from my dealership, only £43 for all 4. All you need is a few torx heads and a 7-8mm drill bit. The mudflap fits onto the using the existing 2 screws in the footwell. You just drill one hole per flap and fix it in place with a popper. A must have for your car!

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Car looks great and Mudflaps look good also. I suppose they are original acceseuar right?

I recommend to change your tyres because t001 is really uncomfortable and noisy for this car. I sold them and im really happy with my goodyear Asymmetric 3 now.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sebati said:
Car looks great and Mudflaps look good also. I suppose they are original acceseuar right?

I recommend to change your tyres because t001 is really uncomfortable and noisy for this car. I sold them and im really happy with my goodyear Asymmetric 3 now.
They are ones i bought from the dealership. Genuine Vauxhall ones. I do feel the tyres are rather noisy and dont give a great ride. But i cant see me changing them untill there done.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi, just wondering if you had to remove the wheels to fit the mudflaps or can you work around them? I bought mine about 4 weeks ago but haven't had the weather or the time to fit them yet!

Cheers

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cairnsy101 said:
Hi, just wondering if you had to remove the wheels to fit the mudflaps or can you work around them? I bought mine about 4 weeks ago but haven't had the weather or the time to fit them yet!

Cheers
I have a right angles drill piece. It really helped. Didnt have to take the front wheels off i just turned them. The back ones i had to take off. I think it might be slightly difficult to drill each hole if you dont have the right angled drill adapter. Still manageable. It only takes about 15 - 20 minutes a corner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts