Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
There are two types available from the dealers, a standard set at about £26 (which I got), and a velour set for about £45. I've seen some on ebay as well already for less than £20.

·
Registered
92 Posts
The website valuecarmats is good. Somehow i cant get on it just now but you get a full set of tailor made car mats with clips (if your car has them) for £11.84 and it includes delivery. There not the best but i change my mats every 4-6 months. So cant grumble at the price. Just stick discount code "iwantadeal" into the coupon code but and hey presto!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
I always ask the dealer to include free, and if they cannot do this ask for them at cost price.

This time round, he agreed mats at cost price and the same for a set of roof bars :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
joe.bloggs1 said:
https://www.valuecarmats.com

Website is back online. Mats are only £11.84 which includes vat and shipping. Make sure you use discount code iwantadeal in order to benefit from the good price.
Let us know what they are like when you get them, as I am on the look out for some but scared about the whole "you get what you pay for" term when they are only £11.84, as the others I am looking at are around £30.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Ive got them in my mondeo. They are not anything special. I change my mats around every 6 months so hence the reason i buy them from this website. They are not the best and dont expect it for the price. But the are ok and do the job i want them to do.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts