·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I’ve got a 2017cdti estate but I want to put in this
Plant Vehicle Steering part Car Motor vehicle

newer display with the sat nav
the one with Two rotary knobs is it a straight fit with no mods
also want a CD player are there any models which have them or is it an aftermarket job many thanks
Vehicle Car Gear shift Motor vehicle Speedometer

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
I would contact intellilink mods on here, i think that if anyone can help you it will be them.

You need the 8" screen and the navi HMI unit.

I am not sure if the cable / connectors will fit if you want to upgrade, and you will also need to fit the sharkfin antenna, that has the GPS antenna.

Might also need a new FM antenna, dont think it is part of the sharkfinn antenna. If memory serves, you need a window antenna.

Reactions: Boroboy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would contact intellilink mods on here, i think that if anyone can help you it will be them.

You need the 8" screen and the navi HMI unit.

I am not sure if the cable / connectors will fit if you want to upgrade, and you will also need to fit the sharkfin antenna, that has the GPS antenna.

Might also need a new FM antenna, dont think it is part of the sharkfinn antenna. If memory serves, you need a window antenna.
Ok thank you very much for that seems it’s not so straight forward

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Ok thank you very much for that seems it’s not so straight forward
I dont think it is..

Coding of the radio is definitively needed that is probably the most difficult thing, and only vauxhall and a select few can do that for you

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'd also be interested to know what the procedure would be to add a CD player. I have a 2017 SRi Nav but because I'm an old git would like to play CDs rather than transfer them all over to USB, Would adding a CD player involve re-coding?

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
I'd also be interested to know what the procedure would be to add a CD player. I have a 2017 SRi Nav but because I'm an old git would like to play CDs rather than transfer them all over to USB, Would adding a CD player involve re-coding?
The 1990's called, they want you to come home :LOL: :LOL:

Jokes aside, i think there were an option for a cd changer in the glove box, but i have no idea how it would connect.

To be honest, i would suggest sticking to USB and MP3....Even if you think they sound terrible :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts