Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.

Was just wondering in the deals you guys have had on this car?

My dealer is sticking out for a high price, so wanted to see the deals others have which I could maybe get dependant on how good.

My dealers lowest for the Sri 1.4 is £262 a month with 1000 deposit & px

·
Registered
856 Posts
apopat said:
Hi guys.

Was just wondering in the deals you guys have had on this car?

My dealer is sticking out for a high price, so wanted to see the deals others have which I could maybe get dependant on how good.

My dealers lowest for the Sri 1.4 is £262 a month with 1000 deposit & px
Hi

Depends on what options you went for.

Mine is About £50 more a month for the Sri Nav 1.6 (200) with parking pack, climate control and spare wheel in red. Deposit was £3000 including px.

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
360 Posts
Have a look at this Dealer Discount thread that describes lots of deals people got.

Probably worth adding to that to keep it all together.

Note the £2000 scrappage allowance is still available through most dealers too.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Most dealers won't budge on price at all until you get quotes from other dealers. My nearest dealer was adamant he couldn't go below list price but when I told him the price I got elsewhere he dropped his price by £1500 straight away to match. The other dealer then agreed to a Nav upgrade for just £300, which is another £400 saving. I tried 5 or 6 local dealer by phone and email. One insisted I go in to discuss it (I didn't) but others were happy negotiating by phone and email.

·
Registered
24 Posts
To be honest I didn't get much, got scrapage allowance, but only £1500 as that what system allowed him for Energy model, got free parking sensors and that about it. I should have gone through other dealers. But again this is my first new car and I only came to this forum after I bough the car.

I would suggest get as many quotes as you can try carwow website to get some quotes as well.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Ive bought a 1.4T SRI in carbon flash. Im only £244 with a £400 deposit. Plus i have some negative equity on my finance deal i think around £900. Seems like alot of people are paying alot for there cars.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm paying £220 per month with a £1500 deposit and a scrappage px worth £2100. That's on a 1.4T Sri with upgrade alloys and the agr drivers seat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts