Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
That's one of the connections from the pcv system i was on about,
fingers crossed you'll now see an improvement after the fuel trims get back somewhere close to ok.

Reactions: Boroboy and King88

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
That's one of the connections from the pcv system i was on about,
fingers crossed you'll now see an improvement after the fuel trims get back somewhere close to ok.
Thanks. I wonder how long it was loose for or how it even came off.

So strange that like.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I had a 13 plate 1.4t meriva that started to have PCV issues. Its really common on the 1.4t engines. I am not sure what much has changed between that engine and the engine that is in the 1.4t astra k. There is a guy in the USA that offers a "fix kit" on the chev cruise as it has the same engine. In the states the 1.4t has way more PCV issues than here, I wonder if its the lower octane fuel or the fact that towns are so far apart so do tons more milage.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I had a 13 plate 1.4t meriva that started to have PCV issues. Its really common on the 1.4t engines. I am not sure what much has changed between that engine and the engine that is in the 1.4t astra k. There is a guy in the USA that offers a "fix kit" on the chev cruise as it has the same engine. In the states the 1.4t has way more PCV issues than here, I wonder if its the lower octane fuel or the fact that towns are so far apart so do tons more milage.
No idea mate. I'm not sure of the name of clip that had come undone that I marked red in the photo. However more worryingly how did it come undone as it on solid now.

Wonder if it worked its way undone or what because its so random.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts