Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Was wondering if they are ever going to add side indicator lights into the mirrors? or is it currently a option?

I really think they should have them as standard especially on the elite! as i think its pretty old school having them on the wings! also the way the black part of the mirror is shaped looks like it could have them as a option or in future

G

·
Kristis said:
Well, that really comes down to taste. I dont think fender indicators are any less esthetic in this model then mirror ones could be
Agreed. I even find that indicators on the mirrors can be harder to see.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I like the indicator lights on the wing mirrors best, that's where they are on my current Focus. BUT wing mirrors are an easily damaged item and the more lights on them makes them much more expensive to repair. For this reason I think the blind spot alert lamps should be fitted on the inside of the front door pillars, and leave the wing mirrors doing the simple basic job of just being a mirror.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Steel_Blade said:
I like the indicator lights on the wing mirrors best, that's where they are on my current Focus. BUT wing mirrors are an easily damaged item and the more lights on them makes them much more expensive to repair. For this reason I think the blind spot alert lamps should be fitted on the inside of the front door pillars, and leave the wing mirrors doing the simple basic job of just being a mirror.
You're totally right about that blind spot alert lamp! It's a very useful thing. It's a shame I can not afford it, since the whole package where it is involved, is about 700euros...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts