Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ya. Haven't got my car yet but I'm curious to know if you can have your I phone connected via car play and have an I pod (for the music) connect at the same time , or will it not plan the I pod ? Thanks for any help

·
Registered
383 Posts
There are a couple of options here.

1. Either iPhone into USB for CarPlay and iPod into aux jack (headphone type cable). But then can't control music through the cars touch screen.

2. iPhone to cars Bluetooth for calls and iPod (depending on iOS level and CarPlay compatibility) into USB so you can control music through the touch screen.

Think that either should work but please anyone correct me if I missed anything.

Regards

Kev

G

·
KevWak said:
There are a couple of options here.

1. Either iPhone into USB for CarPlay and iPod into aux jack (headphone type cable). But then can't control music through the cars touch screen.

2. iPhone to cars Bluetooth for calls and iPod (depending on iOS level and CarPlay compatibility) into USB so you can control music through the touch screen.

Think that either should work but please anyone correct me if I missed anything.

Regards

Kev
Sounds good to me!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Has anyone tried successfully using an iPad or ipod and if so what model please?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.