Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi was just wondering if anyone has got a aftersales tow bar fitted on a sports tourer uk or outside? Dont seem to be one in production?

·
Registered
200 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Way too expensive over 600 British pounds with out fitting phoned around and witter ect fitted 250 but have non in production till later in yr

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well guys n girls there is no towbar in production for near future on the towbar but vauxhall want £300 just for the towbar then £150 for a private fitterer and then back to vauxhall to program control unit £80. :eek: think should of just had it fitted at build

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Vauxhall just phoned me they can surply and fit with program for £500 all in so i guess lot less hassle and guaranteed by vauxhall for life so booked in

·
Registered
856 Posts
Andyofbolton said:
Vauxhall just phoned me they can surply and fit with program for £500 all in so i guess lot less hassle and guaranteed by vauxhall for life so booked in
Hi

Is that via your dealer as I wish I'd had one fitted when the car was built to carry a bike rack.

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
2 Posts
To All who are looking for another fitter other than Vauxhall, Witter Tow bars are advertising them for between £370 to 550 pounds but I don't think that includes any electrical reset etc. Hope this helps Ashley

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have just had a Witter towbar supplied fitted to my Sports Tourer with a dedicated 13 pin socket by my local Vauxhall dealer for £265, and the canbus reprogrammed

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi no the dealer supplied and fitted he tow bar and electrics for £265. I did not supply any part of the tow bar at all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts