Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my order today of a 3rd brake light sticker/Overlay it's an overlay saying what you ask to be printed Iv gone for T U R B O. You can have Astra Astra-K ect it's black or white goes over the red lens so when you brake others will see what you have had printed.I had Zafira Tourer on my last car.Looked good when braking especially at night.I got mine for £3,99 including P&P.only takes 2 or 3 mins put it on Size needed is 9 inch long 1 inch wide and fits perfect no trimming needed.Fitted today looks good

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will do by end of week have a look on eBay it's got some of what's available.you can ask for what you require.You just measure and send your size and what you want mine is 9 inch by 1 inch saying T U R B O will show it soon Cheers

·
Registered
411 Posts
Just be careful...

MOT REGS

Reason for Rejection

a. missing, insecure, obviously incorrectly positioned or does not face to the rear
b. inoperative or less than 50% of the light sources illuminating
c. obscured so that less than 50% of the lamp illuminating surface is visible from the rear
d. not visible from a reasonable distance due to excessive damage, deterioration, or having products on the lens or light source

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi.Still puts out a good light and can be seen.It just lights up saying TURBO.iv had Traffic Police sitting behind me in heavy traffic who could see what was on my last car and never attracted there attention.It dose attract other motorists Iv been asked where I got it.Is it just a Vauxhall part ect. If it was a problem it can be removed in a matter of minutes.And thank you for your advice this is what the forum is for helping and giving advice

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.